Sling Internship Program: Terms & Conditions
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your primary role as an intern is to tutor Sling App's English-learners using the techniques and methods taught during your training.
As an intern, you must
1. Come online from Monday to Sunday during 3-hour slot you have chosen.
2. Ensure that you are connected to a stable Internet connection and have a fully-functional laptop
3. Be available for feedback and reviews with Sling App's training team to upgrade your skills.
4. Adhere to all of Sling App's standards of quality mentioned to you during your training.
5. Ensure that you use the Grammarly Google Chrome extension and make sure you do not make any grammatical errors while tutoring.
6. Be easily reachable on WhatsApp and call during the duration of your shift
Performance and Payments
Stipend payments are processed in the first week of every month. You will receive your first stipend upon completing more than one month as an intern for Sling. For example, if you join on the 15 March, you will receive your first stipend for the 15 March to 30 April duration in the first week of May, i.e. 1.5 months.
If you receive more than two warnings about your performance from Sling App's training team, 15-50% of that month's stipend will be deducted; the exact amount will depend on the severity of the mistakes made.
An internship letter will be given to only those interns who complete the minimum internship duration specified in your internship letter.
If you wish to quit the internship before the minimum internship duration, you must serve notice to the Training Team 2 weeks before your desired last working day via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you decide to quit the internship program without serving the mandatory 2-week notice period, a deduction of 50% of the monthly internship stipend will be made.